Wednesday 14 November 2007

Islamic Revolutionary Guards CORR!!!


Some go on about the US Marines.  Others enthuse about the SAS.  But when it comes to elite fighting units,  Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps would have to be,  without a doubt,  the hottest.



The uniforms!  Those firm,  steady gazes!  Those big,  big guns!
And oh,  above all,  the carefully tended stubble,  the closely trimmed beards!!  The Americans can keep their Marines,  with their ruthlessly cleanshaven chins - I've got an itch and it needs SCRATCHIN'!!



One look into those dark smouldering eyes and I'll bet the enemy just surrenders straight away!  I know I sure would!!



The IRGC - putting the "war" back into PHWARR!!!

1 comment:

Kat said...

LOL! Very, Very Amusing. Do you think they hand out special shavers, so that everyone's stubble is regulation-length? I'm sure that's what the Americans would do, should they decide to go for such a look...